This video shows you how to milk a cow with your bare hands. Wipe the udder with alcohol based wipes, to make sure it is clean. Place your stool at the side of the cow, towards the back end. Remove a little wax from the teats before starting. Squeeze the teats firmly with a regular motion. A cow should be milked twice a day. If the udder is pendulous then use a flatter pan rather than an milking bucket. The richness of the pasture will determine how much milk the cow delivers. Rainfall and the length of the pasture before cutting are also relevant in determining how much milk your cow will give.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades