Veterinarian Mark Lopez of Wholesome Dairy Farms demonstrates how to milk a cow. Use a teat dip to wet the teats. Then, massage in the fluid so it loosens up the surface dirt and kills bacteria. Stimulate the teat end with your fingers. Next pre-strip the cow by gently pulling on the teat and mimicking the suckling action of a calf. Let the iodine teat dip to sit on the udder. When the cow squirts milk out of the teat, it means that she is stimulated and comfortable. Take a clean towel and wipe off the teat dip. Gently twist the cloth to clean the teat. Examine the teat to make sure it is clean. When the teat is dry, attach the milking machine to the cow's teat to complete the milking process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades