Suspect that your bovine (bull, cow) is pregnant. Well, there's only one way to be sure. Put on a plastic glove and insert your hand into the rectum, with your fingers together. See how to find out if your cattle is pregnant with help of this video tutorial.
Press down on the rectum and sweep the pelvis to find the reproductive tract. Upon finding the reproductive tract, your target is to find the cervix. The cervix will be a rope-like structure, like a chicken neck, that can be grabbed and held. If you lift up and feel weight, one would suspect that there could be a pregnancy present. To check for sure, follow the cervix down over the pelvic brim, and follow the reproductive tract down over to where you can feel a large fluid-like structure. This would be the uterine horns, filled with fluid. Here you will find a positive sign of pregnancy.
This is a great educational video for veterinarian and farmers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades